Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Day 97

Mummy and I went for a walk on Day 97 (April 7th) and I took my camera. We were really looking to see if my friends were playing outside, when they weren't then I took some pictures!

This is the view from where we sat and ate gummibears (well, Mummy sat, I couldn't sit still!) That is my kindergarden at the bottom of the hill!

Near Kindergarden was a bush full of yellow flowers and LOTS of bees collecting honey. I even managed to get a picture of one!

And here are a couple of pictures Mummy found on my camera that she had forgotten to take off...
Me, Robert and our friends Tommy and Lisa at the bakers!

And this is really a racing track but we turned it into a tower for our soft toys!

CU again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great photo's Richard! Beautiful view of your kindergarden. And I love the one of the bee, you had to get really close to take it I think. wow. Don't know if I would have dared to. ;)
    The photo with Tommie and Lisa that's the one you asked your mum to take, right? That was a really good call!
    Oh and I remember seeing those racetracks in your room, but I like the towers too!

    Bye Richard!
    Keep taking photo's, they're great!

    ReplyDelete