Saturday, 22 January 2011

Day 22

I didn't take any pictures today again, I did yesterday but Mummy doesn't know where I put my camera so can't post the pictures...maybe I'll give it to her tomorrow.

Today I played on Mummy's computer some more and made this picture.I also wrote a story to go with it:

This is the bomb with Richard and the Supermonkey and the naughty monsters. These are two rings what the Superowl is looking after, and the owl is going to be 5. The Supermonkey has got a ball and chain. It is going to bomb in 700.000 days. This is Supermonkey and owl, who are going to save the world. The Supermonkey is going to bomb the naughty monsters and then the monkey is going to catch the key. And open the lock and see what is inside. Inside was the monsters gigantic helper. Them rings are going to catch the monster!
THE END!

Mummy read this one to us at bedtime, it was so funny!
Bye 4 now

3 comments:

  1. Amazing, you hve fantastic imagination, keep it up, pity you cant write yet, cos you would have even longer stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richard, that's a great page and story! I read it to Lisa and Tommie, (well, I told them in Dutch) and they liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool story and geat job on your page! 700.00 is a lot of days, I do not think I have enough fingers and toes for that, LOL!

    ReplyDelete