I'm blogging early today and helping Mummy write it too! Today I chose all my pictures on my own. This is Mummy holding the picture I started drawing at Nanna's and finished at home, it's a Ritterburg (knight's castle) it's me, Richard, and Robert and Mummy and Daddy!And this is Mummy in a lovely Christmassy frameAnd these are my favourite carsAnd this is me and Robert playing on the Wii (Mummy didn't know that)Bye 4 now
I'm almost 5 years old (be changing this at the end of the month!) and I got my first camera for Christmas from Mummy and Daddy. I take nearly as many pictures as Mummy, and she is going to post "the best of" throughout the year! Let's see how well she does!
I love the picture that you drew of the castle and you took some very nice photos too.I am enjoying seeing what you can do.
ReplyDeleteHow great you're picking out the photo's yourself! And I bet that if mum didn't know what it was, she'd probably wouldn't have chosen it! ;)
ReplyDeleteI like your unique cars, I can see why you would take a picture of them. I think the green one is really cool! Great job picking photos to share. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Richard, I'm very much wondering what new wii game you got. And I think your blog is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteCuddles and kisses from Lisa